Grease Fire in Taylors, SC Home
A grease fire in a Taylors, SC home was only limited to the kitchen area, but its impact spread throughout the entire house. Luckily the fire was contained to the stove top, and the homeowner was prepared with a fire extinguisher so only the oven range and immediate area were destroyed and no one was hurt. But, the smoke, soot, and discharge from the fire extinguisher distributed throughout the home. The contaminants deposited on furniture, clothing, and electronics. SERVPRO of East Greenville County helped to clean and restore the kitchen and many of the family’s belongings. While they may seem small and unimportant, having things returned to normal be a powerful step in the recovery process after any traumatic event.